And just like that the 14th of February is upon us…does anybody else feel like it came around way too quickly? For the past couple of years we both tend to write encouraging blog posts about this special day – posts about self love and not feeling alone if you are single on valentine’s day. We have decided to switch it up this year and dedicate a post to the love birds. Because at the end of the day they need some support too loooool!
Finding something to buy for your partner every year can be difficult. Many run out of ideas and repeating presents is just criminal right? So we have brought our brains together and are providing you with a list of gift ideas that you can buy for your partner. We have also been kind enough to link some of these ideas, so all you have to do is have your bank card at the ready 😉
We wish you all a great Valentines, share the love with everyone including yourself.
Gift Ideas For Her:
- Promise ring
- Teddy Bear Roses
- Birchbox Subscription
- Date night box
- Perfume – some of our faves are Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium, Viktor Rolf FlowerBomb and Narciso Rodriguez For Her
- Gift card from their nail, hair or eyelash salon -Ask your lady where she gets her beauty treatments done then surprise her with a gift card from there.
Gift Ideas For Him:
- Cologne – some of our faves are Tom Ford Black Orchid, Hermes Terre D’Hermes and Ralph Lauren Safari.
- Wallet/Card holder
- Personalised Hip Flask
- Personalised Cufflinks
- Gift card for their barbers -Ask his boys which barbers he goes to – make sure you get the right one!
Gender Neutral Gifts:
- Personalised Love Story Book
- Theatre Tickets
- Couples Massage – There are many deals that can be found on Virgin Experience, Groupon, Wowcher
- Creative – write a love not with a list of reasons why you love your partner.
- Scratch Map
- Necessities – These can range from new shirts for work, gym gear, a new work or gym bag, water bottle, socks, underwear.